Last edited on 01-12-2017
Warning! in order to prevent spam, we have not fully displayed te e-mailadresses on this website. Each adress should have an additional .nl at the end.
For general business: bestuur@duivelsei.
The e-mailadresses of the individual boardmembers:
- Praeses: praeses@duivelsei
- Abactis: abactis@duivelsei
- Quaestor: quaestor@duivelsei
- Assessor Intern: intern@duivelsei
- Assessor Extern: extern@duivelsei
- Assessor Algemeen: algemeen@duivelsei
2300 AK Leiden
2312 EC Leiden
Our Bank account number is NL36 INGB 0004 8771 14 in the name of Het Duivelsei.
The Pelikaanhof is a 15 minute walk from the Leiden Centraal train station:
- Exit the train station on the city center side.
- Follow the Stationsweg to the Steenstraat and follow this street until you arrive at the Beestenmarkt.
- Turn left and cross the Beestenmarkt and go over the bridge on your right hand.
- Immediately after the bridge turn right onto the Oude Vest.
- Continue along the water until you come across a asphalt crossroad, this is the Pelikaanstraat. The big building on your right is the Pelikaanhof
It is also possible to take the citybus 6 going to Leiderdorp Leyhof. If you take this bus you should exit at the stop Hooigracht, from this stop the Pelikaanhof is only 5 minutes of walking away.
When you arrive at the Pelikaanhof walk onto the courtyard. On your right hand you should see two ramps going down, take the left one that ends at a door. Go inside and walk down the steps, go through the door on your left and go through the next door straight ahead – if this door is closed either knock or call the board – and enter the Pelibar. Walk through the old bar to the hallway with coat racks. The area at the end of the hallway is our association’s area.